B.E. (Computers.), M.M.S (Operations), Pursuing Ph.D.
2.5 years (Industry), 6.5 + years (Academics)
• Analyzed lead times associated with different production units and did benchmarking with industry standards by deploying quantitative study.
• Received “Best Paper Award” for Research Paper on the topic “From looking bright to looking uncertain: Evolving Payment Wallet Scenario in India” .
• Member & Teacher Co-coordinator of “Department of Life - Long Learning & Education (DLLE)” to University of Mumbai.
• Completed the “Harvard Business School Online” certificate program on ‘Entrepreneurship Essentials’
• Published research papers in National and International conferences.